What can we do for you?
To strengthen the hair and stop hair loss…
FUE Hair Transplant
Transplanting hair grafts one by one…
FUT or FUSS Hair Transplant
Transplanting a strip of healthy follicular units…
Surgery to reduce the size of the forehead…
Reduce baldness without transplants…
Transplant up to 5000 implants in various sessions…
Healthy tips from Dr. Pisano
How to Have Healthy Hair?
- Eat fruits and raw veggies. Hair is made up of protein called Keratin hence a protein rich diet is recommended..
- Meat, eggs, dark green vegetables, avocados, oysters, blueberries, beans and lentils can help promote strong healthy hair and may prevent hair loss.
- Make sure you include calcium in your diet. This important mineral is good for your bones and your hair.
- Also include iron, zinc and vitamin C.
- Make sure you know your hair products. Wash your hair regularly to keep the scalp clean.
- Limit the stress you put on your hair and scalp from hair treatments and coloring.
For more information and tips, please contact Dr. Pisano’s hair transplant clinic.